This page was last modified on 3 February 2019.
We are aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience. This way you will understand exactly how we work.
Nolala respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Our use of collected data
Use of our services
When you register for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This information is used to perform the service. The data is stored on Nolala’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information we have at our disposal.
When you send us an email or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information relevant to the situation. This allows us to process your enquiries and respond to your requests. The data is stored on Nolala’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information we have at our disposal.
The information is not shared with third parties, unless this is explicitly mentioned (as with the Grammy Campaign). In some cases, the information may be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
From February until May 2019, Nolala is campaigning to convince the Recording Academy to add a Grammy category for ‘Best Story’. Nolala appeals to her readers to nominate a favourite song. This can be done by submitting the title, artist name and (possibly) a personal motivation. These nominations will be bundled in an anonymous nomination list, which will be presented to the Recording Academy. To avoid abuse, contact details are requested to finish this nomination.
By participating in the relevant promotion, the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Participants under the age of 18 declare that they have obtained permission from (a) parent(s) or legal representative(s) to participate. If an inspection reveals that this is not the case, Nolala is entitled to exclude the participant from participating.
- Not all participants will be individually informed of the results.
- The results are not open to discussion.
- No rights can be derived from participation and/or the results.
- By participating in the promotion, the participant gives Nolala permission to publish his / her personal data on Nolala’s communication channels.
- All contact data stored as part of the promotion will – subject to the foregoing – only be used to make contact about the promotion and for communication concerning the action.
- Nolala reserves the right to refuse entries that appear to be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or incorrect.
- Nolala is in no way liable for any damage resulting from participation in a campaign, nor for any technical malfunctions, defects or delays with regard to participation in a campaign.
- Nolala reserves the right to terminate a promotion prematurely. In principle, premature termination will be announced via the medium in which the action took place.
- These General Campaign Conditions (including the specific Campaign Conditions) may be amended by Nolala at any time. We therefore recommend that you check the General Campaign Conditions.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities of this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
Choices for personal data
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us.
Adjust / unsubscribe newsletter
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe.
Adjust / unsubscribe newsletter
If you would like to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Questions and feedback
1017 BT Amsterdam